Department/Division: Special Events Services
Purpose of Students Job: Provide assistance and support to the Special Events Coordinator. Maintain operational hours of college fitness center.
Supervisor: J.B. Skidmore
Hours: 15-20 hours per week.
Rate of Pay:
· Assist with event set up and tear down
· Assist with events provide support as needed
· Provide customer service support for fitness center.
· Cleaning, routine/ preventive maintenance of equipment
· Cover evening operation hours of fitness center
· Other duties as assigned
· Extended periods of standing, lifting of supplies and objects without a break may have consecutive days of this type work.
· Physically able to perform job duties.
· Able to work unsupervised.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to have a flexible work schedule as required.
To Apply: Must be eligible to participate in the Federal Work Study Program. If you are uncertain, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (304) 424-8210.
Please contact Jb Skidmore firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-424-8386 if you are interested in applying for this position.