Supervisor: J.B. Skidmore
Rate of Pay: $8/hr
Hours: Up to 18 hours/week (depending on amount of financial aid awarded)
Preferred Hours to Work: Must be able to work blocks of time between 8a-7p
The primary duty of this work study position is to assist the Office for Student Activities/Rentals.
Description of Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phones
- Checking mail
- Data entry
- Responding to emails
- Typing memos and basic written correspondence
- Complete projects and provide support for Student Activities/Rentals events and functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service skills
- Work in fast paced environment
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to produce well written documents
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
Must be eligible for Financial Aid work study, please contact their office for verification email@example.com or 304-424-8210.
Email J.B. Skidmore at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume, and names/contact information of 2-3 references by 4pm on February 13.
Contact J.B. Skidmore at email@example.com.