DEPARTMENT: Student Services and Academic Affairs
SUPERVISOR: Michelle Nabers
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:The primary duty of this work study position is to assist the offices for Student Services and Academic Affairs. In this position, work study employees are responsible for basic office functions such as filing, copying, answering phones, checking mail, data entry, responding to emails, typing memos and basic written correspondence. In addition, he/she will also be asked to complete projects and support the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and the Vice President for Student Services, and complete other duties as assigned.
- MUST be eligible for Financial Aid work study hours
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to work blocks of time during normal work hours (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Ability to produce well written documents
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Work with confidential information with utmost integrity
Email Michelle Nabers at firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, résumé, and names/contact information for 2-3 references by 4:00 PM Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
Email Michelle Nabers at email@example.com