DEPARTMENT: Games Room, Tech Lab, Gym, Teen Room
SUPERVISOR: Program Director
HOURS: 15-20 hrs/week
JOB SUMMARY: To provide safe, positive programs for members
- EDUCATION: Some college
- EXPERIENCE: Experience working with youth is preferred
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Ability to create and implement diverse and varied programs
- Abilitiy to supervise and motivate youth
- Ability to deal positively with members during misbehavior
- Pre-employment drug screen, criminal & professional background check required
- Ability to actively engage with members sitting, standing and at play
- Ability to maintain emotional control under stress
- Engage positively with members
- Provide fun, interactive programs which provide opportunities for high yield learning
- Provide fun, interactive, and on-going experiences for members
- Leading a variety of sports and physical recreation activities
- Teaching members skills using digital technology
- Teaching members cooperative play in billiards, table tennis, etc.
The above is not intended to be an "all-inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
PLEASE CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR WORK STUDY BY CONTACTING THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE AT 304.424.8210 OR BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO email@example.com.
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, please inform her of your interest in applying for the FRONT DESK ASSISTANT WORK STUDY JOB at the BOYS & GIRLS CLUB of PARKERSBURG.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW.