Supervisor: Pam Clevenger
Rate of Pay: $7.25 per hour
Purpose of Student’s Job:
- Work in Disability Services/Student counseling Office Monday – Friday.
- Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- You will report to Ms. Pam Clevenger and assist all office staff with general office duties. Assist the Director of Disability Services and Counselors as well as the Disability Testing Center, Program Assistant I.
Description of Duties:
- Your general office duties will include typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling appointments and covering front desk as needed for both offices.
- Proctoring ADA accommodated exams in our Test Center, receiving and delivering faculty exams and maintains professional communication with confidentiality with our faculty staff and students in the Disability Office/Test Center and Student Counseling Center.
Skills needed to Perform Job:
- HIPPA training will be provided if you have not had prior to this employment.
- Enjoy working with the public in a busy multi-tasked office, excellent communication skills, typing/computer knowledge a must.
- Be able to work in a HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL SETTING.
- Willingness to learn, assist technology equipment and computer programs and assist students.
Preferred Time to Perform Job:
Hours will be scheduled as needed between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (any evening hours are rarely needed-no hours beyond 7:00 p.m.)
Please check with Financial Aid to make sure you are eligible for Student Work Study before applying. E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.