PSA Inc. is seeking a Software Developer for a Parkersburg client that serves Wood County govt.
Reporting to the Senior Developer, the Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining web sites, developed applications, and assisting with the on-going development of the applications. They will troubleshoot issues with existing systems and work with the appropriate resources to resolve them. The Developer relies on their experience and knowledge to plan and accomplish goals. They will have an ability to absorb new skills and technologies and an enthusiasm for putting them to use.
· Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CIS, CS or Communications or equivalent experience is required
· 1-3 years’ experience in web development, programming, software and application development
· An understanding of the basic coding techniques used for developing for reuse
· The ability to develop and execute a unit test plan and work towards delivering code that is free of bugs and satisfies all communicated requirements
· Ability to communicate issues and challenges in a timely manner to both Senior Developers and General Manager (both verbally and/or in writing)
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented and creative environment
· This position may require up to 5-10% travel to and from current or potential client sites, conferences, seminars and/or training sessions.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
Email resumes to John Doan at JDoan@psa-inc.com or Cindy Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at 601 Avery Street, Suite 400 Parkersburg, WV 2610.