Technical Support Analyst, Tier I (Parkersburg)
This is a great opportunity to get started with a Washington, DC-based Information Technology infrastructure and services provider which is currently establishing remote technical support operations in the Parkersburg area. Our company offers successful candidates many opportunities for rapid career advancement.
For over 16 years, Network Alliance (www.networkalliance.com) has earned an industry-leading 98% client retention rate and is rated by our clients with 5-out-of-5-star service excellence on over 96% of all client interactions. If you share the same passion for technology, client success and service excellence, then we would like to work with you.
Those that apply will be pleasantly surprised to learn that we: (a). encourage full-time telecommuting for qualified positions; (b). provide a $1,500 first year/$500 annual tele-work equipment fund for all team members; (c). cover full United Healthcare benefits for every employee; (d). offer 4 weeks of paid vacation to all team members.
The first-year salary range for this position is $25,000 to $30,000 per year based upon education and professional experience.
Technical Support Analyst, Tier I
The Tier I, Technical Support Analyst is responsible for service delivery to clients by providing technical assistance to computer system users. The analyst will answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote locations. He/she may provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including: cloud-based desktop computing, printing, installation, virus protection, email, and operating systems. The analyst may also provide assistance with server-based troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, and local network and security issues.
- Research, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries received via phone, email, or in person in accordance with current standards and procedures.
- Document all external and internal communications and status information into service management system (Microsfoft Dynamics CRM).
- Escalate customer requests approaching or exceeding service level agreement thresholds.
- Provide immediate response to reported issues and continue to follow-up with client contact until ultimately resolved.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant service offerings and support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to client end users.
- Provide assistance to other areas of focus as needed.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 server operating systems, Windows 2000/XP/Vista desktop/Windows 7 operating systems, Office 2000 - 2010, and Exchange.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot local and network printers including installation and setup.
- Strong knowledge of computer security best practices, virus/spam remediation and ability to analyze impact of security issues on the network and appropriately escalate.
- Ability to inform and advise users on computer system best practices.
- Knowledge of handheld devices and other mobile technology platforms.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done
- High level of dependability, enthusiasm and honesty
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- General knowledge of business operations
- Strong time management skills
- History of goal setting/goal achievement
- Experience working on winning teams
- Quick to learn along with a willingness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good personality / presence
- Ability to work under pressure
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org