Purpose of Student's Job: To create a welcoming and positive environment when members arrive at the Club.
Supervisor: Brent Stull
Hours: 15-20 hours per week
Rate of Pay: $7.25 per week
Description of Duties:
- Welcome members by name as they enter the Club
- Answer phones
- Engage with visitors as they enter the building
- Register new members
- Assist in some light clerical duties
- Assist in maintaining a safe and positive environment
- Education: Some college
- Experience: Experience working with youth is preferred
- Skills: Professionalism, attention to detail, strong communication skills, group leadership skills (group dynamics), ability to supervise and motivate youth, and ability to deal positively with members during misbehavior
- Physical and Mental Requirements: Pre-employment drug screen, criminal and professional background check, ability to actively engage with members while sitting, standing, and at play, ability to remember and call members by name, and ability to maintain emotional control under stress
To Apply: Must be eligible to participate in the Federal Work Study Program. If you are uncertain, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 9304) 424-8210.
E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.